jeudi 29 mars 2018

Laravel DigitalOcean - Call to undefined method Buzz\Browser::addListener()

I'm new to the DigitalOcean API and I'm trying some stuff out to see how it works in laravel. I'm trying to get account information by using their documentation. In their documentation it says the following:

// create an adapter with your access token which can be
// generated at https://cloud.digitalocean.com/settings/applications
$adapter = new BuzzAdapter('your_access_token');

// create a digital ocean object with the previous adapter
$digitalocean = new DigitalOceanV2($adapter);

Now when I want to grab the user's account information I have to this:

$account = $digitalocean->account();

When it works I should receive the account information when I Dump and Die $account but instead I receive an error stating:

Call to undefined method Buzz\Browser::addListener()

What is causing this?

Thanks in advance!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2J2D5jl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire