mercredi 28 mars 2018

Laravel 5.6 - Do I need to include JQuery or is it already included in the app.js?

I have created a Laravel 5.6 project on my local.

I have <script src="" defer></script> in <head>

In one of the views, I tried

<script type="text/javascript">

    jQuery(document).ready(function(){

        jQuery( "#ddtype" ).change(function() {
            alert( "Handler for .change() called." );
        });

    });

</script>

but it gives me jQuery is not defined error

If I try Bootstrap 4's collapse function, it works fine. Does that mean jQuery is already included?

I have done npm install and npm run dev

My resources/js/app.js requires bootstrap.js which looks like (not full code but top few lines) as below

window._ = require('lodash');
window.Popper = require('popper.js').default;

/**
 * We'll load jQuery and the Bootstrap jQuery plugin which provides support
 * for JavaScript based Bootstrap features such as modals and tabs. This
 * code may be modified to fit the specific needs of your application.
 */

try {
    window.$ = window.jQuery = require('jquery');

    require('bootstrap');
} catch (e) {}

Please advise.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2IdkG29
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire