vendredi 20 avril 2018

How to create some text inside a route

I'm starting to program in Laravel and I'm a beginner. I have created a project that consists to create a series of groups, where in each group I want to publish some text through a textarea and a button and I don't know how to do.

The route of each group was defined using the group id, so I've something like

localhost:8000/grouplist/1 localhost:8000/grouplist/2 etc...

in each of these pages there is a textarea and a button: what I want to do it's to print the text in the textarea in queue of the button, which in future will be treated as a group post. Could you give me some directions? I tried all but none worked.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2JaosK0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire