lundi 23 avril 2018

MailTrap not working on Laravel with homestead

I used to use MailTrap with Laravel just fine.

However, since I updated to Laravel 5.6 and updated to Homestead, I can't seem to send any mail using MailTrap.

Here is a snippet of how my .env file looks similar to:

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=mailtrap.io
MAIL_PORT=2525
MAIL_USERNAME=XXX
MAIL_PASSWORD=XXX
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null
MAIL_FROM_NAME="John Smith"
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=admin@foo.com

I have also cleared my config cache and re-cached it, as well as restarted the server.

Whenever, I try sending mail I get a Swift_TransportException with the message: Connection could not be established with host mailtrap.io [Connection timed out #110].

Why is this happening and how can I fix this issue.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2K5zxgC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire