mardi 31 juillet 2018

CD Laravel Maintenance Mode Fails when missing dependency file

I'm working with CircleCi (a great continuos integration and delivery platform). In my configuration file for the deployment job I have the following process.

  1. Enable Maintenance Mode
    php artisan down --message="Update in progress" --retry=30
  2. Checkout Branch
  3. Install Dependencies
  4. Webpack Compilation
  5. Run Migrations
  6. Disable Maintenance Mode
    php artisan down

The idea is that enabling maintenance mode fist, if some step fails then the application stays down. But I faced that I can´t setup maintenance mode when missing dependencies. I'm getting this:

In ProviderRepository.php line 208:
  Class 'Spatie\GoogleCalendar\GoogleCalendarServiceProvider' not found

So why I can't set maintenance when some provider (that has nothing to do with this) is not found. Has not sense to me.
Is out there any workaround to this? Like setting up the mode without running the artisan command? Should I report it to the framework contributors? Or am I missing something?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2vs6xcK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire