dimanche 29 juillet 2018

laravel-echo, broadcast/auth returns empty response with 200 status

I am using pusher for driver, I've been trying to get laravel chat working, I think I have everything set up correctly until the auth request is fired after Echo initialization,

this is the request my vue component sends and response is empty

Broadcast::channel('messages.{id}', function ($user, $id) { return (int) $user->id === (int) $id; }); this is what my broadcast route looks like. Does anyone have any idea what is the problem with my request ?

let me know if info provided is insufficient.

PS. I have already uncomment App\Providers\BroadcastServiceProvider::class, line in my app.php



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2v58gp1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire