lundi 30 juillet 2018

Laravel 5.6 authentication with JWT and ADLDAP

I have both my ldap server set up (with adldap2/adldap2-laravel) and my JWT set up (with tymon/jwt-auth) for a SPA built with Vue/Vuetify and Laravel api backend. The JWT is all set up to the point where if I leave my provider as eloquent, I can get a successful login attempt with my eloquent users:

'providers' => [
    'users' => [
        'driver' => 'eloquent',
        'model' => App\User::class,
    ]
],

As soon as I change the driver to adldap and attempt a username/password that is known to be valid in our ldap system, I am stuck on an unauthorized error. Does anyone have any advice or resources to marry these two? I know that there are a lot of differences with laravel/passport sessions and JWT, but I'm not seeing a simple solution. Here is my AuthController:

<?php

namespace App\Http\Controllers;

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Auth;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\AuthenticatesUsers;

class AuthController extends Controller
{
    use AuthenticatesUsers;

    /**
     * Create a new AuthController instance.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function __construct()
    {
        $this->middleware('jwt', ['except' => ['login']]);
    }

    public function login()
    {
        $credentials = request(['username', 'password']);

        if (! $token = auth()->attempt($credentials)) {
            return response()->json(['error' => 'Unauthorized'], 401);
        }

        return $this->respondWithToken($token);
    }

    public function me()
    {
        return response()->json(auth()->user());
    }

    public function logout()
    {
        auth()->logout();

        return response()->json(['message' => 'Successfully logged       out']);
    }

    public function refresh()
    {
        return $this->respondWithToken(auth()->refresh());
    }

    protected function respondWithToken($token)
    {
        return response()->json([
            'access_token' => $token,
            'token_type' => 'bearer',
            'expires_in' => auth()->factory()->getTTL() * 60,
            'user' => auth()->user()->name
        ]);
    }
}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2vewGvk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire