mardi 31 juillet 2018

Deleted method is still executed even though it's not existing anymore Vue.js

Does anybody here experienced deleting a method in vue.js but is still triggered or executed during run-time? I have a button before and assigned a method to trigger or execute:

<div>
     <ui-button raised @click="search()">Search</ui-button>
</div>

methods:{
    search(){
        //search this and that
    }
}

But in the long run of our development, we deleted the method and replace it with a new one.

<div>
     <ui-button raised @click="dothisInstead()">Search</ui-button>
</div>

methods:{
    dothisInstead(){
        //search this and that
    }
}

And that works very well. But just this day, if we click the search button, it's looking for the search() method and executing its lines even though it's non-existent and now it throws error.

I have tried clearing my cache, restarting my PC, restarting my compiler and XAMPP and nothing has changed. Then I also tried composer dump-autoload and works. And just this moment, the error came back and dump-autoload is not fixing it. Any idea how to resolve this? I'm really stuck on this and can't proceed with my next step.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Oxj2Mv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire