vendredi 28 décembre 2018

How can I update user password in Laravel 5 ?

I use Laravel 5.7.

I'm trying to update one my users password

I ran this php artisan tinker

Then

>>> bcrypt(12345);                                                                                                
=> "$2y$10$5woTm5/1w.euUliNCujmMu.oYiC.U8YnRpBHVQN/CxyKXAYB.pGiS"                                                 
>>> 

I copied the hash update that into my database

I tried to login with 12345. I can't log in.

What did I forget to do ?


Questions

How would one go about and debug this further ?


I'm open to any suggestions at this moment.

Any hints/suggestions / helps on this be will be much appreciated!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2ETLS7r
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire