mercredi 26 décembre 2018

Sending form within vue-form-wizard plugin does not send any field

I am using the excellent vue-form-wizard plugin for one of my projects. Also using Laravel 5.7 in server side. I want to send all of the fields collected through the wizard steps to Laravel just using traditional form submitting, neither using axios nor ajax at all... Just following the action parameter of my form tag.

To do so, in the last step of the wizard, my @click prop is just executing the following submit function:

...vue instance...
...
methods:
    submit() {
        this.$refs.form.submit();
    }

Of course, my HTML form tag has ref="form" declared. Then, when I click the finish button, it launches a post request to the url set in the action of the form (which is correct), but none of the fields are present. It does not send any field at all.

It has to be with Vue and the vue-form-wizard plugin, because if I let an input tag outside the form-wizard element, then it corrently appears in the post request...

Any ideas? Thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2Q6FGLD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire