jeudi 27 décembre 2018

Under docker error Call to undefined function Intervention\Image\Gd\imagecreatefromjpeg

I try to install my laravel 5.7.19 application under docker(version: '3.1', ) and running some pages I got error:

Call to undefined function Intervention\Image\Gd\imagecreatefromjpeg()

I include jpeg support in web/Dockerfile.yml:

FROM php:7.2-apache

RUN apt-get update -y && apt-get install -y libpng-dev libjpeg-dev libxpm-dev libfreetype6-dev  nano  \
    && docker-php-ext-configure gd \
    --with-freetype-dir=/usr/include/ \
    --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/include/ \
    --with-xpm-dir=/usr/include/ \
    --with-vpx-dir=/usr/include/

RUN docker-php-ext-install \
    pdo_mysql \
    && a2enmod \
    rewrite


RUN docker-php-ext-install gd

But I have the same error anyway. Is path “/usr/include/” valid and how to check it ?

My working OS is Kubuntu 18...

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2EUkur5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire