samedi 29 décembre 2018

How to call a text box on controller from view in Laravel

I simply want to call a text on my controller so that I can choose what id i want to input to fetch it form the database, but for now I have this code i dont have idea on how to fetch the text box name or itself on the controller any help thanks

My Controller

public function index()
 {
        $aircrafts = Aircraft::all();
        return view('admin.aircrafts.index', compact('aircrafts'));

        $data = DB::table('aircrafts')
        ->join('movies','movies.aircraft_id','=','aircrafts.aircraft_id')
        ->select('movies.*')
        ->where('aircrafts.aircraft_id','=','HERE IS WHERE I WANT TO CALL THE TEXTBOX COZ HERE IS WHERE I INPUT IDs')
        ->get();
    }

My View

{!! Form::open(['action' => 'Admin\AircraftsController@index', 'method' => 'POST']) !!}

    

    {!! Form::close() !!}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2AmEWwJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire