mardi 28 mai 2019

How to send Bulk email in laravel using SMTP Driver without creating multiple smtp client/session

How can I send bulk email lets say about 1000 to 2000 emails without using queue?

I am using own Exchange server, that's why i don't want to use mailgun, maildrill,mailchimp etc., I want to stick to laravel default "STMP" driver.

Currently, the problem I am facing is that when I try to send email in bulk the application tries to create multiple session/client each for one email. But the Exchange server has a restriction of 15 clients but each client can send any number of emails.

How can I force the SMTP to send emails only though one client, rather than opening new client/session for each email?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2wnsLNF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire