lundi 27 mai 2019

Laravel Slow Booting Times

So I've taken over a project and have noticed their booting times are outrageous average out 2-3 seconds, but have seen them hit as far as 9-10 second using Laravel Debugbar. Now, trying to determine the source of this I've created a new application under the same server and using the same MySQL server. I've even got the blades for a basic page recreated and the difference is huge. Booting is down to maybe 3.4 to 5.6ms on average, all while using the same database, same server and same blade templating (at least for an example).

Now my question is, based on these factors, is there something I can do to try and locate where the real issue is for booting time delays in the old one (mind you, it is regularly updated to the most stable version of Laravel, so it's not old in the since of Laravel 4.1 or anything)? I'd hate to have to rebuild the entire thing, but would absolutely prefer that over these slow times for a project that I wouldn't consider simple but definitely not complex either.

I was hoping Laravel Debugbar might give me the hint I needed but the delays definitely don't have anything to do with the database as far as I'm concerned...

I should mention that I’ve gone through the regular caching artisan commands such as route, view, config:cache, etc. Session caching and general caching is handled through Redis.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2W4vNG1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire