vendredi 31 mai 2019

Laravel postcode lookups

I'm trying to add an address lookup to a few forms, where the user can enter a UK postcode and house number and then the other address lines are auto-filled.

I've turned up one or two potentially promising things on Github but they're pretty old and lack really clear, dumbed-down instructions (I'm a Laravel / MVC / OOPHP noob so really need it spelled out).

I'd be open to something API-based that connects to a paid or free service, or alternatively I'm not opposed to downloading the postcode database to host locally if that's better.

If it's something anyone has done with Laravel recently, I'd really appreciate some guidance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2QBxogg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire