vendredi 31 mai 2019

Remove index.php from URL in laravel 5.0 in hostgator shared hosting

I am using hostgator shared hosting. In that I created one laravel project. While running without index.php the URL is not working. But I want to remove index.php from URL. My .htaccess file is,

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
    Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

# Redirect Trailing Slashes...
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]

Is this issue because of hostgator shared hosting or htaccess file? Please help me.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2JPE4qU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire