mardi 27 août 2019

How to Create Login and Register in React Native with Laravel Passport Authentication as BackEnd?

I'm a student now, and I'm developing an Hybrid Mobile App for my smal project. I already finished the back-end login and registration in Laravel with passport (I'm using XAMPP for DB), but I have no clue about how to integrate the laravel sign-in passport with React Native. Of course I did researched in Google and followed some of tutorials in Youtube, but it doesn't really work tho. Could anybody explain to me how to create login and register in react native with laravel passport authentication.

and Also, how do we create route for login with API in laravel so that we can call it in react native?

Thank you :D



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2zn6MIe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire