mercredi 28 août 2019

Need some clarification on Cors

Good morning guys, I'm working on a vue project which makes a get request to an api on a different website using axios. Well, I encountered an error which reads, "No Access-control-allow-origin header" , so I did some research and I understand the browser is only blocking the request due to the Same origin policy implementation (which I understand now). So I got a quick fix which was to add a chrome extension which I think is cool for dev purposes, but my concern is when it gets to production, How I'm I going to fix this so that my clients wouldn't have to install this chrome extension.? Would i have to route the request through a proxy? If so kindly suggest some useful resources to help me out. And If my understanding of cors Is wrong, kindly help with some clarification, thanks. Using vue n laravel



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2NzjPyu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire