mardi 27 août 2019

why im getting error :Method get not found in Illuminate\Routing\Route in my laravel project?

i made a php file in directory: resources/views/layouts named:admin.blade.php i tried to attach bootstrap files and styles to this file but i got error cannot resolve file... anyway i tried to make my admin panel so created directory resources/views/admin/dashboard/index.blade.php and put some codes in for extending. now i tried to make a route in directory Routes/web.php to call my admin panel like this:

 Route::get('/admin' ,function(){
    return view('admin.dashboard.index');
 });






 @extends('layouts.admin')
 @section('content')
 @endsection

for my admin panel

Route::get('/', function () {
return view('welcome');
});




Route::get('/admin' , function() {
return view('admin.dashboard.index');
});

for routing to admin panel

and my virtual hosts:

    <VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin admin@laramarket.dev
        DocumentRoot "C:/xampp/htdocs/laramarket/public"
        ServerName laramarket.dev
        ErrorLog "logs/laramarket.dev-error.log"
        CustomLog "logs/laramarket.dev-access.log" common
    </VirtualHost>

so i have 2 problems actually 3 1.my bootstrap files cannot resolve in my admin panel 2.my route/web.php got error "Method get not found in Illuminate\Routing\Route" 3.i cant search my virtualhost:laramarket.dev in any browser i tried to but it says refuse to connect!i only can handle it from address localhost



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ZtWBfF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire