vendredi 30 août 2019

Why won't my Laravel 5.2 events queue to Redis?

Locally, my Laravel 5.2 project works well, including events that are queued using Redis.

But I've deployed my project to a production server (where I'm using a Laradock Docker setup).

There, on production, Redis works for caching and for delayed dispatching of jobs.

So I know that my Redis setup is good.

But events don't work (even though they worked when my project was on my local computer).

My question is not a duplicate of Laravel 5.2 event not firing in production because I'm not using broadcasting and because I am using Laradock.

I've also already tried these commands (inside the container at docker exec -it laradock_workspace_1 bash):

php artisan config:cache
php artisan clear-compiled
php artisan optimize
composer install --no-dev
composer dumpautoload
php artisan queue:restart



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/32iHlEd
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire