vendredi 30 août 2019

The dates and checking for a planning

I have a problem concerning the checking of my dates.

Example, my motorbike number 000001 is in revision from 30/08/2019 to 03/09/2019. The recording is good. (no problem)

However, if I add a revision on 02/09/2019 to 03/09/2019, I would like to add an error message explaining that the motorbike is already in revision.

enter image description here

My function index() is like this:

$revisionId = Revision::whereDate('date_revision_start', "<=" , $now)
->whereDate('date_revision_end', ">=", $now)
->pluck('fk_motorbike')->toArray();

I think my problem is in my function store()???

public function store(Request $request)
    {      

       $exists = Motorbike::where('matriculation', $request->get('matriculation'))->where('number_motorbike', $request->get('number_motorbike'))->where('status', $request->get('status'))->count();

       if (!$exists){

        $revisions = Revision::??????

        if (!$exists){
            Motorbike::create($request->all());
            return redirect()->route('motorbikes.index')
                ->with('success', 'new data created successfully');
        }

        else{
            return redirect()->route('motorbikes.index')
                 ->with('error', 'duplicate');

        }   

    }

    }

Class Motorbike

class Motorbike extends Model
{
    //
    protected $fillable = ['matriculation', 'number_motorbike', 'status'];
    etc...

Class Revision

class Revision extends Model
{
    //
    protected $fillable = ['date_revision_start', 'date_revision_end', 'garage', 'fk_motorbike'];

Thank you for your help



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2HDhZsS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire