samedi 16 octobre 2021

Array on where clause laravel

I have an array of values I want to pass into my where clause when querying a model

How do I achieve this?

I have $categorypro variable getting below array in this format

Array
(
    [0] => 4
    [1] => 8
    [1] => 5
)

Currently I am doing this in controller but not getting proper data some category

Below is my controller code :

function filter_each_video(Request $request){
        if(request()->ajax()){
if($request->has('categorypro') && ($request->get('categorypro')!= null)){
                $categorypro = $request->get('categorypro');
                $item = Item::whereIn('category_id', $categorypro)->get();
            }
}
}

If any one have better idea then let me know . Or something wrong in this then give some idea



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3aLGS3w
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire