vendredi 15 octobre 2021

I'm having Storing Items from my Cart to the Database

I've made an ecommerce platform and I want to store the users order whenever they select a product and make a purchase. I've already made the order model and migrations. But I don't know how to push the users order to the mysql db through the OrderController. I'm not typing in the orders so I appear to be facing issues. Can someone kindly offer me any assistance if they know how.

**Order Model**

protected $table = "orders";
protected $fillable = ["product_name","price","total","qty","paid","delivered","user_id"];

**Migrations**

public function up()
{
    Schema::create('orders', function (Blueprint $table) {
        $table->id();
        $table->string('product_name');
        $table->decimal('price',8,2)->nullable;
        $table->decimal('total',8,2)->nullable;
        $table->integer('qty')->default(0);
        $table->boolean('paid')->default(0);
        $table->boolean('delivered')->default(0);
        $table->unsignedBigInteger('user_id');
        $table->timestamps();
    });
}


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3mWi0vH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire