vendredi 8 octobre 2021

Store encrypted texts in the database , query and decrypt it back base on password

I'm trying to store an encrypted text in my database, but I have no idea how to decrypted it back. I've tried

$salt   = 'c0d4#';
$pepper ='nsa-cia-fbi'; // secret text

$pwd_peppered = hash_hmac("sha256", $salt, $pepper);
$pwd_hashed = password_hash($pwd_peppered, PASSWORD_ARGON2ID);

echo($pwd_hashed);

// right password hash 
$pwd_hashed = '$argon2id$v=19$m=65536,t=4,p=1$QnVpT1Rqay5WSmIvRW1HZg$rgx+DWPl5bvjwlr7plnOjnE1Sf8lim01pwb6lHGzEaU';

//wrong password hash : for testing purposes 
$pwd_hashed_wrong = '$argon2id$v=19$m=65536,t=4,p=1$QnVpT1Rqay5WSmIvRW1HZg$rgx+DWPl5bvjwlr7plnOjnE1Sf8lim01pwb6lHGzEaU-wrong-!!';

if (password_verify($pwd_peppered, $pwd_hashed)) {
    echo "Password matches.";

   // I am inside this block of codes, but ... 
   // no idea how to decrypt and get my text back ... đŸ˜”



}
else {
    echo "Password incorrect.";
}


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3anoy0q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire