dimanche 3 octobre 2021

relationship laravel empty result

I´m traying create relation ship in my model user-roles.

Firt i have to say that i´m using Bouncer library to use permission and roles.

I have my model User with this realation:

public function roles()
{
   return $this->belongsTo('App\AssignedRoles', 'entity_id');
}

and my model AssignedRole:

public function user()
{
  return $this->hasMany('App\User', 'id', 'entity_id');
}

and

public function roleName()
{
  return $this->belongsTo('App\Role', 'id', 'role_id');
}

in my controller i´m trayin return all role that it has one User, using this:

$employee = User::with('roles')->get();

but return this:

Array([roles] => )

what i´m doing wrong?

I need create user list with his roles.

Thanks for read and sorry for my english



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3D8dhxr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire