vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Form Validation messages Vs Language in Laravel 5

After reading the docs, I've understood the strucutre in resources/lang/xx/validation.php to add custom error messages.

'custom' => [
    'name' => [
        'required' => 'Please fill the name of the company'
    ]
],

My problem here is that after setting this up, I won't be able to use a field called name to another resource, for instance a Please fill out your name message. When overriding the method messages() inside the FormRequest, I'm able to be more specific in these messages, but then I lose the Language customization.

My question is: How can I go about setting up custom messages for different Form Requests and still keep the language system working in my favor?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1NGh06H
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire