mardi 27 octobre 2015

How to host a site made with laravel 5 on a actual server?

I have made a site using the Laravel 5 framework, but I have made the site on my local server(localhost). Now I want to host this site like other sites we host on a server, but when I uploaded my files to the server, it didn't work, giving me an error.

I have already searched on Google but didn't find any perfect solution for this. I think some changes need to be done in the .env file or any other file.

Can anyone tell me what changes I have to make so that I can run the site perfectly like I do in the local server? And one more thing: Do I have to install composer and laravel on my hosting server to run the files or not?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1Rddu4C
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire