vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Laravel 5 setup git repo for multiple developers

I've done lot of Google but still looking for solution, I'm working on Laravel5 project & wants to set it up with GitHub so multiple developer can work on it.

I've install Laravel & place in a repository on Git, Now I cloned it on my local machine & another developer also clone that repository in his machine and start working.

But issue is that, I have installed a package for HTML forms in my machine by composer & push my code to github. But when another developer pull the repository then his code is break because composer.js is updated for that package but actually that HTML package is not exists on his machine.

Can anyone help me to short out this, or is there any way so we ignore vendor folder, composer.js, app.php etc files during git Push?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1PYgYtc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire