mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Laravel 5: TokenMismatchException while sending post ajax on mobile

I see sometimes in logs TokenMismatchException and I noticed that this exception is thrown only for mobile users (Android, iOS) or Google Bot.

I set in meta tag csrf token and when the page is loaded I make a post ajax request. I set header in that request like that:

 $.ajaxSetup({
        headers: {
            'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="csrf-token"]').attr('content')
        }
 });

but this token is other that the one saved on the session.

Unforunately I would be able only once to reproduce this error myself on iPhone. When I loaded the page again everything was ok (even when I deleted all browser data).

Does anyone know what is wrong?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1WhgKm2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire