mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Inserting millions of records from local to godaddy hosting

I'm trying to insert about 8 million records from an access database to a mysql database in GoDaddy.

I built a desktop java app to manage the inserts chunking 5000 records each time. I use Laravel 5.1 to manage the inserts in the server. So, basically, the java app send a request to a laravel php route, then it take care of inserting directly in my MySQL database. The first part of records inserts successfully, but than when I send another request, I get this error:

2015-10-28 10:43:57.844 java[3475:280209] Communications error: <OS_xpc_error: <error: 0x7fff7298bb90> { count = 1, contents =
    "XPCErrorDescription" => <string: 0x7fff7298bf40> { length = 22, contents = "Connection interrupted" }
}>
Got xpc error message: Connection interrupted
org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: api.kraftheinzapp.com:80 failed to respond



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1RBcpTZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire