samedi 31 octobre 2015

How to inject dependencies to a laravel job

I'm adding a laravel job to my queue from my controller as such

$this->dispatchFromArray(
    'ExportCustomersSearchJob',
    [
        'userId' => $id,
        'clientId' => $clientId
    ]
);

I would like to inject the userRepository as a dependency when implementing the ExportCustomersSearchJob class. Please how can I do that?

I have this but it doesn't work

class ExportCustomersSearchJob extends Job implements SelfHandling, ShouldQueue
{
    use InteractsWithQueue, SerializesModels, DispatchesJobs;

    private $userId;

    private $clientId;

    private $userRepository;


    /**
     * Create a new job instance.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function __construct($userId, $clientId, $userRepository)
    {
        $this->userId = $userId;
        $this->clientId = $clientId;
        $this->userRepository = $userRepository;
    }
}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1Q2dYfh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire