mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Building query and show all users reported the item in laravel

Recently I've started to learn laravel and currently I work with version 5.2. What I have is Flag/Report system with which user can Report item for various reasons and the report is saved in database. So far this works great. I want now in backend(admin dashboard) when I select report to see details of it to see also all users who are reported this particular item.

So far I see only one user but I can't figured how to make the model and query.

So my Item model has

public function report(){        
    return $this->belongsTo('App\Report');
} 

Report mode has

public function reportedItem(){

    return $this->hasMany('Item','item_id');
}

And in controller this

public function details( $report_id ){

    $flags = Report::where('report_id', '=', $report_id)->get();

    return view('details', compact('flags'));
 }

In table reports one item can have many reports from many users. Any help here is appreciated.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2iPKffR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire