mercredi 21 juin 2017

Laravel Nexmo SMS Notifications not sending

I am trying to send SMS notifications using Nexmo in Laravel, I have been following the official documentation guide.

For some reason my notifications do not send, but I don't get any errors at all.

I've set up my Notification class:

<?php

namespace App\Notifications;

use Illuminate\Bus\Queueable;
use Illuminate\Notifications\Notification;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Queue\ShouldQueue;
use Illuminate\Notifications\Messages\MailMessage;
use Illuminate\Notifications\Message\NexmoMessage;

class bookingAdded extends Notification
{
    use Queueable;

    /**
     * Create a new notification instance.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function __construct()
    {
        //
    }

    /**
     * Get the notification's delivery channels.
     *
     * @param  mixed  $notifiable
     * @return array
     */
    public function via($notifiable)
    {
        return ['mail'];
    }


    /**
     * Get the Nexmo / SMS representation of the notification.
     *
     * @param  mixed  $notifiable
     * @return NexmoMessage
     */
    public function toNexmo($notifiable)
    {
        return (new NexmoMessage)
                    ->content('Your SMS message content');
    }

}

In my Booking model I have added the routeNotificationForNexmo() method to customize the phone number the notification is delivered to:

namespace App;

    use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;
    use Illuminate\Notifications\Notifiable;

    class Booking extends Model
    {           
        use Notifiable;

    /**
     * Route notifications for the Nexmo channel.
     *
     * @return string
     */
    public function routeNotificationForNexmo()
    {
        $intl_number = preg_replace('/^07/','447', $this->customer_phone);
        return $intl_number;
    }

}

In my BookingController I am sending the actual SMS notification in my update method:

 /**
 * Update the specified resource in storage.
 *
 * @param  int  $id
 * @return Response
 */
public function update(BookingRequest $request, $id)
{       
        $booking = Booking::find($id);
        $booking->notify(new bookingAdded($booking))
}

When I update a record it saves without any errors at all, but I don't receive the sms. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2rWgzie
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire