vendredi 23 juin 2017

Queues not working

I'm having trouble with queues when sending email. Emails are sent when I use the send method:

Mail::send

When I switch to the queue method and configure the jobs table, QUEUE_DRIVER and the failed_jobs table, all the jobs in the queue end up in the failed_jobs table. I haven't touched anything on the queue.php file.

Running on Windows 7 as my developer environment.

PHP Version 5.6.15

Does this feature use curl(because phpinfo shows that it is enabled)?

Code:

.env file

QUEUE_DRIVER=database

Mailer

Mail::queue('emails.orderEmail',
      [
      'user' => Auth::user()
    ], function ($m) {
        $m->from($this->business->email, $this->business->business_name);
        $m->to($this->recipientEmail);
        $m->subject($this->subject);
        $m->replyTo($this->business->email, $this->name);
      });

I'm running this artisan command (tried queue:work as well to avail):

 php artisan queue:listen --tries=3



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2rY18ed
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire