jeudi 1 juin 2017

The only supported ciphers - Laravel hosting on Fortrabbit

This question is all over stackoverflow but I just had to post it again. Mine is actually on Fortrabbit, I've been having this error on Fortrabbit for a Laravel 5.4 App, even after I've generated the key with php artisan key:generate and in my config/app.php I have "cypher" : "AES-256-CBC".

Almost tried all it takes to fix this error, but still getting it at the end.

The only supported ciphers are AES-128-CBC and AES-256-CBC with the correct key lengths.

Is this a Fortrabbit thing? I don't know if anyone else has encoountered this on Fortrabbit Any help is appreciated.

I've done php artisan config:cache, composer install still the same.

Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2sgTSqE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire