samedi 1 juillet 2017

Class 'Illuminate\Support\facades\Schema' not found

I am working with Laravel5.4. When I use socialite package to login with Facebook, I need to add this line of code(Schema::defaultStringLength(191);) to boot function of AppServiceProvider class inorder to create default password for new user. Beside that I have to add using statement at top of AppServiceProvider class like this use Illuminate\Support\facades\Schema;

Everything is working well on my localhost but when I upload all code to my share hosting, I get this error: Class 'Illuminate\Support\facades\Schema' not found.

Can anyone help me on this. I am highly appreciated your help!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ua6fFY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire