mercredi 19 juillet 2017

Laravel 5.4 2 tables in collection in foreach

Ok so I have setup a table to manage two different tables (images and videos). So I'm trying to show a list of content like a feed. But each table has a different style. Now I managed to pull through relationships each table. But displaying them has been my problem.

 $content = Content::orderBy('updated_at')
->with('usersVideos','usersVideos', 'usersImages')->get();

now in the blade when I try to display it using this I only get one table.

 @foreach($activities  as $a => $activity)

this is for pulling from the image table

                                    @if($activity->usersImages)
                                    @foreach($activity->usersImages as $image)
  //display image

 @endforeach
 @elseif($activity->usersVideos)

 @foreach($activity->usersVideos)
    //display videos
  @endforeach@endif

Not sure if there is a better way to pull from the tables into the same feed. Any suggestions



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2uAK52u
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire