samedi 30 septembre 2017

Append Selected Drop Down Value with Option in Laravel Blade with Jquery

I want to show the models by changing the Drop Down value....I know how to get the value of drop down with change function but my problem is that i want to send that value in route to filter the models.....Please tell me how can i send the changed value id with route from blade..

This is my Drop Down

<select class="form-control" id="category" placeholder="Select category">
       <option>All</option>
       @foreach($categories as $category)
      <option value="?category="></option>
      @endforeach
</select>

Here i my Jquery Change Function

  $('#category').change(function(){
            alert($(this).val());
        })



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2fYRrnM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire