mercredi 27 septembre 2017

The changes I made doesn't take effect on vue js laravel

I have a file named Notification.vue inside components folder.

From my app.js, I imported the notification.vue as below:

Vue.component('notification', require('./components/Notification.vue')); 

The above code is working fine.

However, when I made changes on Notification.vue, the expected output is not executing. Hence, I tried the following Attempts:

  1. I cleared my cache
  2. I executed php artisan cache:clear
  3. I deleted the file Notification.vue - (I expected an error on my console but none.)

But still, the output is still the same. No changes is seen on my site.

Does anybody know what's going on here and how to fix this? thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2xxfVyv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire