jeudi 28 septembre 2017

How Do I use/setup Bootstrap 4's Assets in my project files? Laravel

I have downloaded boostrap in my Laravel Project through Composer. I have all the package in: vendor/twbs/bootstrap/..... So how do I configure my boostrap to use in my php files? I tried with: php artisan vendor:publish --tag="vendor/twbs/boostrap/docs/assets"

There I have a question: Something must change/appear in my public folder? By default it has the following files:

Folders:

  • css Folder

    ->has app.config

  • js Folder

    ->has app.js

    Files: .htaccess, favicon, index.php, MyPage.php, robots.text and web.xml

And the bootstrap folder (vendor/twbs/boostrap/docs/assets) has 5 folders.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2fSbioH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire