jeudi 28 septembre 2017

Laravel: Writing to /.../.config/psysh is not allowed

I have installed a Laravel app locally using the Laravel Installer. Now I want to upload the app to my production server which is a managed virtual server, but it fulfills all the needed requirements.

I have uploaded the app and changed in the .env file the APP_URL and the DB_* settings accordingly. When I login to my server via ssh, go inside the app folder and try to use tinker

php artisan tinker

I get the following error message:

enter image description here

The error message makes sense, because the wp10*** folder does not contain a .config folder. However, I do not have permission to create folders at the same level as the www folder. Is it possible to put the folder inside the Laracast project folder? In my example this would be /is/htdocs/wp_10**/www/laracast/p1/.config/psysh. If so, how do I tell Laravel the new location?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2xIe49x
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire