jeudi 28 septembre 2017

Make quote as invoice using laravel

I am new to laravel framework. I have a small task to complete please anyone help me.

I have menus like quote,invoice etc.., In that quote I need option like view,edit, " INVOICE".,In quotes as make as invoice,Wen a user click it, the quote should be automatically change to invoice and add in the invoice list,So the status of this quote become invoiced.

Steps to achieve this is On click of the button open a store function in invoice or create a new function,They pass the quote is to that function on button click. And inside the function take the quote and quote products and save into invoice.

Kindly help me with code to finish my task.Thanks in advance

enter image description here



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2fTPs48
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire