dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Asynchronous Laravel Jobs

I want to run asynchronous Laravel jobs and work forever. As far as I understand, I need to setup Jobs and push them into separate queues.

I have set .env - QUEUE_DRIVER=database and run php artisan queue:table and php artisan migrate accordingly.

and I have run php artisan make:job MyJob

(at this point queues table is empty though, but I don't know if I did something wrong)

The point I mainly got confused is how is it going to start all the jobs and run them forever, or run the job initially?

As far as I understand, to trigger the job I need to call:

MyFirstJob::dispatch();

but where do I need to call it to work all the time and forever?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2yduTeq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire