vendredi 27 octobre 2017

PHP Version is not the same Laravel and Plesk

  • Laravel Version: 5.5
  • PHP Version: 7.0
  • Database Driver & Version: MySQL 5.6

Description:

I'm running laravel 5.5 on CentOS 6.8 and using plesk as a panel When I phpinfo() on routing index as follow:

Route::get('/', function () {
  phpinfo();
});

or If I create a php file wherever in the directory and phpinfo() it shows the correct setting as I set in plesk php setting, but when I put it in another routing such as:

Route::get('/test', function () {
  phpinfo();
});

it shows base server php setting ( the setting is not working )

What do I miss and how could this be ?

Thank you.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2zczL3v
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire