lundi 30 octobre 2017

Laravel - Session key change in everypage refresh does not match to requested token - Failed to Verifytoken Error

I am stuck with a very strange problem. I am not able to login using middleware. I guess just because the session token does not match the request token. How can I fixed this?

When I request to login. request token does not match the session token. However Session token changes every page refresh but requested token remains same. Finally I checked what exactly session and request token going ahead. as mentioned below

array:2 [▼
  "SessionToken" => "YDThBgfxnV6Lqv3STD2QF4l9IL2OQC7l2dN5LDJv"
  "RequetedToken" => "vhEp8swYB7sXNxg6GEzfgjrSDTAP7SuFo8Z57Psf"
]

Some Questions in my mind like.

why the same project is running perfectly fine on my another server and localhost? if there any server session issue? Why my session key and requested token is different? I am not using any kind of angular vue in this project. Please help me if anyone have the idea regarding this issue? Thanks alot



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2iNthBj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire