lundi 30 octobre 2017

how to remove a empty header row in larvel excel

I am using laravel excel for importing my excel sheet data. The problem i am having is, i have a excel sheet with heading on the first row and there is a empty header row in it. I want to not consider that header as it is altering the design of my import. How do i do that? and also when there are special characters in the header its converting them to _ and throwing a error Undefined property: stdClass::$bank_name_. So how do i avoid empty rows and Colomns in laravel excel. i tried ignoreEmpty() but it wasnt working .

[$find = Excel::selectSheetsByIndex(0)->load($path, function($reader) { $reader ->ignoreEmpty()
      })->get();][1]

I attached a sample image of my excel and code. excel sheet image



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ziAlNl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire