vendredi 27 octobre 2017

cannot find DB connection info

I checked my config/database.php

I have:

 'default' => env('DB_CONNECTION', 'mysql'),

and in my connection I have:

 'mysql' => [
            'driver' => 'mysql',
            'host' => env('DB_HOST', '127.0.0.1'),
            'port' => env('DB_PORT', '3306'),
            'database' => env('DB_DATABASE', 'forge'),
            'username' => env('DB_USERNAME', 'forge'),
            'password' => env('DB_PASSWORD', ''),
            'unix_socket' => env('DB_SOCKET', ''),
            'charset' => 'utf8mb4',
            'collation' => 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci',
            'prefix' => '',
            'strict' => true,
            'engine' => null,

but it seems that my DB configuration areh happening somewhere elese, I also defined my varioables in my .env file. But when I run the migrate in my app directory, it errors out :

[Illuminate\Database\QueryException]
SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'usernam e' (SQL: alter table users add username varchar(191) null)

although I have already taken the migrate file for users out (renamed the php extension of it)

Any help will be appreciated.

edit: does thi happen that migration files are stored somewhere other than /database/migrations ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ySblvz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire