vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'foreach' (T_FOREACH) [LARAVEL]?

I'm currently using Laravel 5.5 and I'm beginner. After I run my server - I get an error, like this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'foreach' (T_FOREACH)

Here is my index.blade.php file

<!doctype html>
<html lang="<?php echo e(app()->getLocale()); ?>">
<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

    <title>Market</title>

</head>
<body>
    <ul>
        <?php 

            @foreach ($markets as $market) {
                echo market.name;
                <li>
                    <a href = >
                        
                    </a>
                </li>
            }

         ?>
    </ul>
</body>

What should I do? I saw other similar questions - but they didn't help me. I hope - U will help me. Thank U!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2gHDTNJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire