mercredi 21 mars 2018

Odd Laravel behavior for request input

I have a function that receives the checked checkboxes from a form using:

$checked  = $request->input('selection');

I then store the changes to the database, however whenever the ID is over ~2040 it doesn't save, so I tried:

$checked  = $request->input('selection');
    dd($checked); 

And checking it never returns the values over that, I just get:

array:4 [▼
 0 => "1060"
 1 => "1061"
 2 => "1062"
 3 => "1848"
 ]

Where nothing over that will return from $checked = $request->input('selection');. I've determined that the exact number it breaks at is 2054, if that holds any relevance. These is the first line in the function so there is no other code affecting this that I can tell.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2HSNYD2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire