jeudi 29 novembre 2018

Laravel - Clear Cache(s) Without Artisan Command

I've moved my project but have run into an issue. I'm discovering that the old settings (which have been changed in my .env to reflect the changed host) are still being used by my project.

I can't access my project through a browser as it returns this error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'appReop'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * fromsettingslimit 1)

appReop was an the previous login username. And while I could just create a new user to reflect this, I also run into an issue about the old password being too weak for the current database configuration.

But when I go to run php artisan cache:clear, it returns the same above error. So I was curious if there was a way to manually clear the caches to fix my errors?

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2zw5POr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire